- Be sure to register for all events each registrant is attending.
- If the Tuesday Funeral Directors Under 40 and/or Wednesday evening Boot Scootin' Bash tickets are purchased, you will receive those tickets with your badge.
What's included with registration?
- Full Convention: access to workshops, general sessions, Expo floor.
- One Day Only: access to workshops, general sessions (Monday or Wednesday), Expo floor.
- Expo Only: access to Expo floor only.
- Non-licensed Family Member: access to workshops, general sessions, Expo floor – no CE.
- Student/Apprentice: access to workshops, general sessions and Expo floor.
What Happens Next?
- Registration confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation within two weeks of submitting your registration, call NFDA at 800.228.6332 or +1.262.789.1880.
- Please bring your confirmation email with you.
- When you arrive in Austin, pick up your badge at the NFDA Registration Desk in the Austin Convention Center.
NFDA Cancellation Policy: NFDA reserves the right to cancel the Convention due to circumstances beyond its control. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of the Convention, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer the registration fee to the same program at a future date. NFDA's liability for any cancellation is limited to a refund of the registration fee and shall not extend to any other claims, including, but not limited to: travel expenses, cancellation fees, lost wages, inconvenience and other related costs.
Replacement (Lost) Badges: NFDA Convention badges must be worn. If you lose or forget your badge, a replacement badge can be purchased for a $70 USD fee at the NFDA Registration Desk. If you find a badge, please return it to the NFDA Registration Desk.
- NFDA International Convention & Expo badge is required at all NFDA events.
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA): NFDA only uses facilities that are in compliance with the ADA. If you require special assistance while attending the Convention, please visit the NFDA Registration Desk.
Charitable Donations to Comfort Zone Camp: Donations to Comfort Zone Camp are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Note: Companies scheduled to exhibit at the 2013 NFDA Expo and their booth assignments, all workshops/presenters and all events are subject to change. Please see the NFDA Convention Program & Expo Buyer's Guide available at the Convention site in Austin beginning October 19 for the most accurate listing of information.