What is the NFDA International Convention & Expo?
The NFDA International Convention & Expo is the ONE place where all facets of the funeral service profession can come together to learn and share thoughts and ideas on the latest trends, technology and products.
Who should attend?
If you are a funeral director, funeral home owner or manager, cemeterian, cremationist, hospice worker, celebrant, clergy or bereavement counselor, then the NFDA International Convention & EXPO is YOUR must-attend event!
What You'll See
More than 350 exhibiting companies displaying the latest in funeral service-related products and services. NFDA exhibitors offer you solutions in all the areas below:
Advertising/Marketing • General Mortuary Supply • Airlines/Transportation/Shipping • Gifts • Architecture/Design • Grief Services • Ash Disbursement • Health-related Products/Services • Associations • Insurance/Trust • Burial Vaults • Jewelry • Candles • Medical Services/ Products • Caskets • Military Funeral/Burial • Cemetery Supply/Services • Memorialization/ Keepsakes • Child/Infant Related • Miscellaneous • Computer/Website/Internet Related • Monuments/Grave Markers • Consulting • Music • Cosmetics • Pet Burial/Cremation • Credit Card/Collections • Preneed/Advance Planning Services • Cremation • Printing/Paper Products • Education/Licensure • Publications • Embalming Supplies • Signs • Employment • Telephone Equipment/Services • Finance/Investing • Urns • Furniture/Décor • Vehicles
Expo Hall Hours
- Monday, October 21, 12-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22, 12-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 23, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
More than 35 workshops in topical areas such as business management, cemetery, cremation, regulatory/compliance, green burial options, shipping regulations, customer service, embalming, restorative arts, marketing and social media are offered to registrants.
NFDA hosts an International Reception each year, a networking opportunity for international buyers and sponsoring companies.
The NFDA International Business Center (IBC) is special lounge for welcoming international visitors to the Austin Convention Center. The lounge will provide the following services:
- Networking opportunities
- Business matchmaking services
- Private meeting space for International attendees and exhibitors
- Personal/private meetings/demonstrations
- Export directory
- Full Conference: Admission to the three-day expo and all educational sessions, Recognition Ceremony, Welcome Party, International Reception and Service of Remembrance.
- One-day Only Conference and Expo: Admission for one day to the expo and educational sessions.
- Expo Only: Admission to the expo hall only.