Your educational opportunities begin Saturday, October 19, with preconvention seminars that will give you the tools you need to help your business grow and succeed.
Starting on Sunday, learn how to grow your business and better service families through workshops such as:
- A Mandate for the Future of Funeral Service: A Model for Integrating the Why of Funerals Into Arrangements – Alan Wolfelt, Ph.D.
- Marketing Strategies to Increase Your 2014 Market Share – Lynn Elliott
- The Art of Cremation Phone Inquiries – Lacy Robinson
- Re-imagine, Re-create, Re-invent Your Funeral Home – Georganne Bender and Rich Kizer
- Saving Money in Difficult Economic Times – Marty Ludlum
- Turn Phone Shoppers Into Customers – David Nixon
Workshops subject to change.
This is an amazing, one-stop-shop opportunity to gain continuing education credits and learn new ideas you can begin to implement as soon as you get home. And we're doing all the work for you when it comes to tracking your continuing education credits! Get scanned on your way out of each workshop.
Make the most of your NFDA Convention experience by attending as many preconvention seminars and workshops as you can! Take the opportunity to speak with presenters and fellow attendees to learn and network during the 2013 NFDA Convention. This is the place to learn from the best!
If you have questions while attending the 2013 NFDA International Convention & Expo, please see a staff member in a blue shirt or visit NFDA Central.